We just released our new Gantt Chart, the project management app for SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint Online. The Virto Gantt Chart App is a handy, highly customizable project planning tool designed for displaying and managing SharePoint tasks in a Gantt Chart view.
What is a Gantt Chart?
A Gantt chart is a popular type of bar chart that illustrates a project schedule shown against a timescale. It gives you an instant overview of a SharePoint project, assigned resources, an order of associated tasks and when these need to be finished. This chart can be used effectively and conveniently for online project managements, minimizing delivery time and highlights potential problems in advance.
The Gantt Chart App is a quick and easy way to include online Gantt chart into your resource planning SharePoint applications without having to install full-blown project management applications such as Microsoft Project. With the Gantt Chart App, you can visualize several SharePoint task lists in a single Gantt view and set how they relate to each other as projects progress over time. This powerful online project management tool has an intuitive drag & drop feature and is organized in an attractive looking customizable interface.
Gantt Chart App for SharePoint 2013 / SharePoint Online allows you to easily create and complete tasks, assign resources, edit timeframes and percentage of completion with just a few clicks directly from the table or Gantt chart. You can customize elements of a diagram by choosing the size, color, and other parameters to make the component ideally fit your SharePoint environment. This powerful online project management tool allows you to plan and track the process of projects from start to finish efficiently.
The key features:
- View list items in online Gantt chart
- Use SharePoint list as a data source
- Display several lists in one Gantt chart
- Edit (adding/moving/deleting/resizing) tasks or milestones directly in the Gantt chart
- Apply different timescales to view items (day, week, month, year)
- Scroll Gantt chart to the required period of time
- Scroll to current day tasks
- Create sub tasks for selected tasks
- Change task duration with drag and drop
- Add task resources (users assigned to the task)
- Change percentage of completion with drag and drop
- Ability to define read-only settings
- Ability to define colors for tasks/summary tasks/milestones/percent complete.
You can download a FREE 15-day trial of Gantt Chart App for SharePoint 2013 / SharePoint Online that is fully functional and explore all its features.
Product page: http://www.virtosoftware.com/office-365/gantt-chart-app-for-sharepoint-online
Company website: www.virtosoftware.com
Pricing and Availability
Virto Gantt Chart App for SharePoint 2013 / SharePoint Online is compatible with both SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint Online as part of Office 365. Licenses costs $1.99 per user/month and we also offer a discounted price for 100 users or more at $199 per month regardless of the number of users. Further information about the product and a FREE 15-day trial can be found at virtosoftware.com.
|SharePoint Gantt Chart||Office365 Gantt Chart|