Virto SharePoint Forms Designer App — Enjoy Massive Redesign
Virto SharePoint Forms Designer App for Office 365 is updated and already available for use.
One more update we would like to share is Virto SharePoint Forms Designer Online Application for Office 365. Now with modern design and improved usability.
What is Virto Forms Designer?
Forms Designer for Office 365 is an intuitive app for SharePoint Online, that allows you to create highly customized interfaces to SharePoint list items. Let us remember the key features that the Virto Form provides for its users:
- Add images, lookup columns, buttons, links, and other elements to create your custom SharePoint form with drag-and-drop;
- Transform any list into a user-friendly layout with additional blocks and tabs;
- Adjust the font size, weight, style, and color or even hide a SharePoint form field labels if you need;
- Allocate permissions to particular form fields (for administrators);
- InfoPath replacement intended to SharePoint custom form-building;
So what’s the update is about? We’ve made a leap forward and improved the usability and design of Virto Forms Designer for Office 365.
Look at the updated modern Virto Forms App. As it used to be, the right part shown the list fields and basic controls. And the tools including publish/delete option, content/form type, and import/export are on the top. Grab the required list field or control and drop it into the form. Your customized form is almost ready to use.
For example, adjust the “New” for from title and font size to permissions.
Add any controls you wish to use or divide the blocks of the form into tabs.
Then save the form and use it as you planned.
The Office 365 Forms Designer is a part of Virto ONE Cloud.
Thank you for your interest in Virto SharePoint Apps for Office 365. And certainly, feel free to leave your feedback.
|Office 365 Forms Designer|