VirtoSoftware releases a new Office 365 App: Virto SharePoint Kanban Board App for SharePoint Online – a next generation Kanban Board application. This app is an easy-to-use, convenient and colorful tool for SharePoint task management, which visualizes and filters tasks in Kanban Board view. With SharePoint Kanban Board App, you can quickly highlight obstacles in business processes and improve collaborative work. Now less time is spent for organization and task management.
SharePoint Kanban Board App displays task list in colorful form with many additional customized notes or markers. You can drag and drop, sort tasks between columns of a project, assign responsible users to the task and filter data by many custom fields.
What's new in this version of SharePoint Kanban Board?
First of all, SharePoint Kanban Board App is compatible with both SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint Online as part of Office 365. Secondly, we added many filter options such as Total (Sum or Average) option which aggregates data for chosen columns. This function can be used for workload optimization and efficient task management; for example, when you need to define the time required for task fulfillment.
Additionally, you can color code the task body in SharePoint Kanban Board App for Office 365 and sort tasks by type according to your needs. This is a very convenient way to filter data by chosen parameters like status, priority, project, user assignment and many more custom fields. Also, the SharePoint tasks can be applied with multicolored condition markers. You can define the color marker by custom conditions; for example, which task is overdue.
Furthermore, with SharePoint Kanban Board App you are able to set flexible permissions to the tasks. Control who can view, edit or manage tasks.
You can download a free 15-day trial of SharePoint Kanban Board for Office 365 that is fully functional and explore all its features.
Features of Virto SharePoint Kanban Board App
- Set WIP limitsSharePoint Kanban Board App for Office 365 optimizes production management flow and helps to allocate resources on different stages of the project.
- Powerful set of task filtersSharePoint Kanban Board App allows to sort or group data by many required parameters: status, priority, project, user assignment and many more custom fields.
- Special markersAdd the color marker for a custom condition. For example, red marker informs the task is overdue.
- Color coding body of tasksYou can set the color of the task body by type.
- Total optionAbility to aggregate data for a column with Total option (Sum or Average). This can be used, for instance, when a task has "Hours" field, which defines the time required for task closing. You can select this field and choose Sum function (you can also use Average function to count average value).
- Double click behavior on taskYou can customize actions for double click on a task (Edit Form, View Form or None).
Visit virtosoftware.com to learn more about SharePoint Kanban Board App and other useful VirtoSoftware Apps and Web Parts.
Pricing and AvailabilityVirto SharePoint Kanban Board App is compatible with both SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint Online as part of Office 365. Licenses costs $2.99 user/month and we also offer a discounted price for 25 users or more at $74.75 per month regardless of the number of users. Further information about the product and a free 15-days trial can be found at virtosoftware.com.