Virto Released Calendar App for SharePoint Online
Our impressive, feature-rich Virto SharePoint Calendar web part is available now for SharePoint Online too. Meet the brand new Calendar add-in for SharePoint Online!
Virto Calendar App add-in is a powerful and simple scheduling add-in that shows all your events from any SharePoint list and Exchange Online Calendar in different views.
Check all great features of a new Virto Office365 Calendar add-in.
- SharePoint Online Calendar plus Microsoft Exchange Outlook Calendar in one view. With Office 365 Calendar add-in you can easily manage multiple schedules. Any SharePoint lists even from distinct SharePoint sites can be used as a data sources. Also, the most sought after feature SharePoint Online and Microsoft Exchange Outlook Calendar overlaying is available now in a single Virto Calendar!
- Color code events from distinct calendar lists. Mark every data sources in your Office 365 calendar add-in with its own color.
- Various calendar view types. Office 365 Calendar add-in allows you to view schedules in Day, Week, Work Week, Month, Year, Task, Gantt and Multi source view.
- User-friendly interface. You can add and edit events and enable and disable data sources with a single mouse click. Now it is remarkable easy to move events to a new date/time with the drag and drop feature. Also, you can edit event duration in Office365 Calendar add-in with a simple resizing action.
- Pricing and availability. Virto Office365 Calendar Add-in license costs from $3.99 per user/months up to 100 users and we also offer a discounted price for governments and non-profit organizations. Further information about the product and a free 30-day trial can be found on the product page.
Related Products: Virto Calendar Overlay Pro App